Create (and add to the builder) triangles that bridge the gap between two linestrings.
- Each triangle will have 1 vertex on one of the linestrings and 2 on the other
- Choice of triangles is heuristic, hence does not have a unique solution.
- Logic to choice among the various possible triangle orders prefers
- Make near-coplanar facets
- make facets with good aspect ratio.
- This is exercised with a limited number of lookahead points, i.e. greedy to make first-available decision.
|pointsA||Point3d | LineString3d | IndexedXYZCollection||points of first linestring.|
|pointsB||Point3d | LineString3d | IndexedXYZCollection||points of second linestring.|
Last Updated: 01 November, 2019