- If the curve primitive has distance-along-curve strictly proportional to curve fraction, return true
- If distance-along-the-curve is not proportional, return undefined.
- When defined, the scale factor is always the length of the curve.
- This scale factor is typically available for these curve types:
- Arc3d which is a true circular arc (axes perpendicular and of equal length).
- This scale factor is undefined for these curve types:
- Arc3d which is a true ellipse, i.e. unequal lengths of defining vectors or non-perpendicular defining vectors.
- bspline and bezier curves
getFractionToDistanceScale(): number | undefined
Returns - scale factor or undefined
Last Updated: 10 September, 2019