- evaluate strokes at fractions indicated in a StrokeCountMap.
- Base class implementation (here) gets the simple count from computeStrokeCountForOptions and strokes at uniform fractions.
- LineString3d, arc3d, BezierCurve3d, BezierCurve3dH accept that default.
- Subdivided primitives (linestring, bspline curve) implement themselves and evaluate within components.
- CurvePrimitiveWithDistanceIndex recurses to its children.
- if packedFraction and packedDerivative arrays are present in the LineString3d, fill them.
|map||StrokeCountMap||= stroke count data.|
|linestring||LineString3d||= receiver linestring.|
Returns - number of strokes added. 0 if any errors matching the map to the curve primitive.
Last Updated: 20 September, 2019