- binary – An array of bytes
- boolean (bool) – A boolean value
- dateTime – A System.DateTime value in .NET and a BentleyGXX.DateTime value in native
- double – A double precision float value
- int – A 32 bit integer value
- long – A 64 bit integer value
- point2d – A Point2d contains both X and Y components as double values.
- point3d – A Point3d contains X, Y and Z components as double values.
- string – A System.String in .NET and a Utf8String or Utf8CP in native
- Bentley.Geometry.Common.IGeometry – A common geometry value of any type. See Common Geometry documentation for more information on individual types.
Last Updated: 06 December, 2018